The following sets forth the policies for the collection and use of personally identifiable information ("Information") by familyfirstloans.com in connection with its operation of this website (the "Site"). familyfirstloans.com takes its obligations regarding privacy very seriously, and it wants to ensure users are fully informed about the Information they are providing to it.
Collection of Information.
In connection with the Site, familyfirstloans.com may collect Information in the following ways:
- Through registration forms filled out by a user on the Site
- Through Information provided by a user in connection with the purchase of products or services on the Site
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Web server logs
- Via e-mail sent by a user to familyfirstloans.com
- Through the use by familyfirstloans.com of third-party databases from which user Information is extracted and combined with Information obtained by familyfirstloans.com through other means.
familyfirstloans.com may also collect non-personally identifiable information from users via "cookies" (small text files placed by familyfirstloans.com on user computers), single-pixel GIF image files (also called "Web beacons"), Web server log analysis and other similar technological means. Such non-personally identifiable information may be used to track site trends and enhance the user experience, and may be shared with third parties.
To the extent third parties may place advertising on the Site, such third parties may utilize cookies or other technological means within the advertising to collect and utilize non-personally identifiable information. familyfirstloans.com is not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor for the collection or use of Information by other sites to which the Site is linked.
Types of Information Collected by familyfirstloans.com
The following types of Information about a user are among those that may be collected by familyfirstloans.com in connection with the Site:
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Cellular telephone number
- IP Address
- Referring site
- Other technical information collected by the Site's servers.
- Credit Rating
- Product Interests
- User Preferences
No Collection of Information from Children.
The Site is not intended for users under the age of 18, nor does familyfirstloans.com knowingly collect or retain Information in connection with the Site from children under the age of 13.
Use of Information.
familyfirstloans.com may use Information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
- To provide requested information, products and services to users
- To improve the user experience with the Site
- In connection with the operation of the Site and familyfirstloans.com internal business
- In connection with other Sites or offline businesses owned or operated by familyfirstloans.com
- To contact users about products and services offered by familyfirstloans.com as well as selected third parties.
- To provide to third parties for data processing in relation to services or information requested by users
- To provide to third parties whose products and services have been requested by users
In order to do the foregoing, familyfirstloans.com may provide your Information to trusted third parties, including but not limited to selected third party marketers and vendors as well as third party contractors providing services to familyfirstloans.com for the operation of the Site and its business, communication services and fulfillment of orders. familyfirstloans.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit use of the Information by such third parties to the specific uses set forth above. familyfirstloans.com also utilizes electronic and physical security to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of Information during transmission and storage, but cannot guarantee the security or integrity of the Information. familyfirstloans.com may also disclose Information when it determines it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or protect the interests or safety of familyfirstloans.com, its customers, or other visitors to the Site.
Access to Information.
Users may modify and correct certain Information through a written request sent to:
familyfirstloans.com, 304 S. Jones Blvd #2559, Las Vegas NV 89107.
Opting Out from Offers from familyfirstloans.com
At any time, a user may opt out from receiving future offers from familyfirstloans.com by following the instructions contained within each marketing communication. Such opting out will not apply to any communications from third parties to whom familyfirstloans.com may have provided Information regarding the user. Third parties use of the Information is subject to such parties own privacy policies, for which familyfirstloans.com shall not be responsible.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Policy Last Revised: Dec 30, 2019